Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Do Me A Favor (Please)

Hi, If you've read Patience With God--Faith For People Who Don't Like Religion (Or Atheism) please write a review for Amazon. It all helps.
Thank you so much,


Robert Coss said...

The link appears to be broken. Try


Frank Schaeffer said...

Thanks Robert, I'll get it fixed. Meanwhile people can just go to amazon and type in the title.

john.defelice said...

Its a great book folks. It really starts a conversation. I'm using it in an honors seminar this spring on religion and politics. But I wrote an Amazon review already.

Leslie Parsley said...

I can't aford to buy - SS - but I'm on the waiting list. We have 22 branches and 11 copies. Last week I was #6 and I put in my request over two months ago. I'm having to learn my own kind of "patience." But I think it's great that it's so popular in libraries - although I'm sure there's a down-side to that.

Kathy Holmes said...

Hubby loved it and it's on my TBR pile but I still haven't finished "Crazy for God." So busy working and writing these days... definitely want to get to it.

Izgad said...

I reviewed it on Izgad